Friday 12 August 2011

July 25-29th: It’s a tough life

This week was spent doing a lot of TV warm up. I will not bore you with that, just know that I got to meet a wide range of people including Amir Kahn, Imogen Thomas, some geezer who used to be in Grange Hill and loads of comedians who I already know.

The best thing about the whole week was that me and Paul McCaffrey both had a gig down in Eastbourne and decided to play a round of golf on the way down. It was only £6 pp, which was ridiculously cheap. I was worried there would be some people cottaging on the greens but it was perfectly acceptable especially for two people are what I would delicately describe as “toilet”.

It turns out though once you’ve had loads of fun playing golf with a mate, going to tell jokes to people just isn’t as fun. Lesson learned. Try not to play a round of golf before going to work: that is the most middle class & middle aged sentence you’re likely to see in blog form.

No comments:

Post a Comment