Friday 23 July 2010

July 5-12th



I returned home from Singapore, which meant I was legally allowed to do nothing for the whole week. Whenever you return from a trip you’re allowed to spend at least 5 days complaining about being tired and saying phrases like “my body clock’s all over the place”. Whenever I return from a holiday no matter how long I’ve been away, nothing seems to have happened. By that, I mean when I ask people what the gossip is, they always “nothing really”. Even if someone’s whole family got kidnapped and a hurricane destroyed their house, the only interesting thing they could think to say is “I got a haircut”. Speaking of this there is another law, I think between just male friends, whenever you get a haircut every mate has to say “someone’s had a haircut”: I’ve no idea why it’s just instinct or something.

As you can see I’ve not really written anything that happened this week because I’ve completely forgotten. I probably checked my email loads and went to Tesco. The reason I can’t remember is that my body clock was all over the place.

In my last post I said a monkey attacked me. In truth a tiny monkey (photo attached) jumped onto a branch of tree near me and it made my bum flap!

No comments:

Post a Comment