Thursday 17 May 2012

30 April- 11 May: Kiwi Catch Up

When you’re in a new country having fun and eating loads of sushi it is hard to motivate yourself to sit down and write something, especially when there is lazer tag to be played. I’ll give you a run down of some fun things I ended up doing aside from telling jokes in NZ.

- Megazone aka lazer tag. I was top gun for my team but miles behind Jordan from Axis of Awesome. He is in fact too good at the game to the point of sad. I’d say I’m just the right amount of good at it.

- Jumped off the highest building in NZ. The Sky tower. I nearly did a shit out of my tits when I was standing at the top but the jump itself was a blast.

- Ate sushi

- Rented mopeds and drove around an island. Unlike the last time I went on a moped I didn’t drive this one into a restaurant.

- Went on a jet boat. Did some 360 spins, which mad me feel sick. Highlight of the trip was actually the driver trying to say a funny joke to a boat of comedians but got heckled by Gordon Southern.

- Ate sushi

- Ran on a beach

- Ate sushi

I also made some new friends, which I always love. Big shout outs to Bill Dawes, Frehd and Gordon Southern, Brendon Burns, Dead Cat Bounce. I also blagged free goodies on the plane back: Champagne, wash-bag, pajamas and seat with extra leg room. If I don’t get free stuff or an ugrade on every flight for the rest of my life I will jump out of one of the tiny windows.

Go to New Zealand, it’s really neat, (I should work for their tourist board)

1 comment:

  1. Scooters are very fun, compact, and affordable for everyone and Micro scooters are the craze to take the world by storm.

    ReplyDelete