Tuesday 24 April 2012

April 2-21st: I’ve continued to be lazy.

In my defence I’ve had lots of other things to write but bearing in mind this only takes a few minutes out of my week I should really have kept on top of it. Especially as one of the activities I participated in was having a swim and a sit in a Jacuzzi; although you can’t take your laptop into the swimming pool area of my gym for obvious reasons.


I’m now sitting in a café waiting to fly to New Zealand. So what I’ll do to make up for this big blog vaccum is write some extra interesting entries from down under. Either that or I’ll be too distracted and so forget for the next three weeks.


I just tried to blag a free upgrade on Qantas and failed miserably. I wore a shirt and everything. Shouting that at the check in girl doesn’t in fact aid your quest for an upgrade.


I’ll be in touch soon…or not.


P.S. I wrote this before my journey and am publishing it from NZ. In this time frame I did manage to get an upgrade on the first journey into Premium Economy. It's the closest thing to winning a trophy, I will ever achieve. Big thanks to Adam for helping me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment