Tuesday 3 August 2010

July 19-23rd: no horny flying horse type creatures

The fact that I keep forgetting to do a blog for 3 weeks means I keep forgetting what I actually did with my weekdays. If something amazing and atypical had happened, like a unicorn pleasuring me, then I’m sure that would stick out in my mind. Unfortunately this blog is a mythical creature free zone and therefore brief. It’s between a twitter update and a blog in length: a Twog (that’s probably a racial slur in some parts of the world)

All I can remember is on one day my friend Max Dickins came over to do some writing. He is also a comedian who was a couple of years below me at school. We wrote some jokes, drunk some tea and played some Fifa. That is what constitutes a very constructive day in my life.

I also think that an “Angry Birds” update was released on the Iphone, so that would have made me happy for half an hour. Some people think having a baby or finishing a big merger is a great day; mine is completing a whole series of levels on “Angry Birds”. Each to there own.

Laterz

No comments:

Post a Comment